“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sail. Explore. Dream. Discover.” Mark Twain
|Week without Judgment (WWJ)|
|FORGIVENESS AND FREEDOM|
Forgiveness and Freedom
Step up your commitment to yourself in THIS MONTH-LONG EXPLORATION to be free of the inner demeaning, belittling voice of judgment and criticism and step into your own power!
- Release feelings of unworthiness and “can’t do it” beliefs and no longer cow tow to the loud, angry inner diatribe of “you’re not good enough….intelligent enough, young enough, thin enough, rich enough.…(fill in the blank).
- Learn where the critical voice comes from, and how to tame it, so it no longer has power over you.
- Step into your own light and move in the direction of your dreams, without needing to push yourself, or the river of life. Learn to work with the natural unfolding of events, forgive yourself and others for siutations and events where you or they did not “measure up” (there’s that judging voice again!).
- Release the need to judge in a world driven by judgment and step into your natural birthright-Freedom and Flow!
Month-long Forgiveness and Freedom workshop includes:
- 4 online interactive teaching Modules via teleconference (one per week)
- Weekly Explorations and Personal Case Studies (via email)
- 2 interactive question and answer sessions (once every two weeks)
- Optional- 50% discounted Coaching Sessions (to deepen personal exploration and release the past).